Facilited by: Shelby Corson, LMY
Certified Transformational Brethwork Facilitator
Sunday April 1, 2012
The Center for Mind, Body & Spirit
7649 Delmar Blvd
Transformational Breathwork is a breathing process that helps to open restricted patterns of breathing, integrate and clear the subconscious mind and help you connect more fully with higher forms of consciousness.
In this workshop, you will:
- Be introduced to the power of breath
- Experience an introductory breath session
- Learn how to correct restrictive breathing patterns
- Learn techniques for increasing your energy level and sense of well being
- Gain tools to manage stress, connect with source and actively participate in your own healing.
Follow-up Community Breathing will be 7:00-8:30 pm
- Wednesday, April 11, 2012
- Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Cost of the Follow-Up Community Breathing is $35.
For information and registration, call 314.725.6767